Mixer For Young Families This Friday

A place to discuss anything and everything related to living in White Plains
1994Tigers

Mixer For Young Families This Friday

Post by 1994Tigers » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:38 am

Hi, everyone. My name is Michael Kraver, I grew up in WP (White Plains High School Class of '95), and am now raising my family here. I'm working on a project with the Mayor's office to help WP do a better job recruiting and retaining young families. One of the ways we're doing that is by focusing on making it easier for our young families and new residents get plugged into the WP community. To that end, we're having a mixer on Friday, November 8th, at Brazen Fox in the Parlour Room (by the back entrance). This event on Friday is purely social, the idea is just to give people an easy way to meet their neighbors in one of our great new restaurants. Brazen Fox has graciously provided free food, and there will be a cash bar. To accommodate everyone, the early portion (5:30-7:30) is kid-friendly, and the later portion (7:30-9:30) is adults-only. If anyone has any questions about either this event, or the project more generally, you're welcome to email me at kraver@me.com. Hope to see many of you there! ~Michael