White Plains Birthday Parties

A place to discuss anything and everything related to living in White Plains
Moniquejean

White Plains Birthday Parties

Post by Moniquejean » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Is there anywhere cool and fun to have a 5th birthday party for a kindergartener & her friends?

HighlandsMom

Re: White Plains Birthday Parties

Post by HighlandsMom » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Not sure what your budget is but we went to a few birthday parties at Leaping Lizards in Port Chester which was a lot of fun for the kids. There's also a place called Kids U which I haven't been to but heard good things about. I think they have all kinds of activities there. The bowling alley on Tarrytown Rd also has good packages if your child is into that. I'm curious to hear other people's responses too because we struggle with this every year!

Chuck

Post by Chuck » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Monique - was wondering where you ended up choosing?

Downtowner

Post by Downtowner » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:06 am

JW Tumbles in Mamaroneck (also one in Rye Brook) has always been a hit with my kids and her friends.

We did Great Play (similar) on Central Ave/Hartsdale a few years back. It was fun but one year we were noticeably rushed -- barely got to eat our Birthday cake and pizza-- and the bad experience turned us away from them. You may have a different experience, though.

The big question is, why doesn't WP, with all the families here, have a Chuck E. Cheese? The nearest one is across the Tappan Zee in Rockland Cty!!